Happy Saturday Everyone! I’m busily filming and quilting for our Sew-A-Long and a new post will be out later today or early tomorrow. First, however, I wanted to let everyone know about our next Block of the Month which will start on December 1st, 2016. I’m super excited about this one. It’s using another Pam and Nicky Lintott pattern called Tea for Two and Captivate by Alisse Courter for Camelot Fabrics. This is a hexi made easy quilt too! Have a look and click here or on any of the photos to learn more or to sign up. This one is going to be so much fun!
This sew-a-long is going to be informative and fun!
This kit includes enough fabric for the front of your quilt. Backing and binding fabric will need to be purchased separately.
Included in your kit –
- 100 – 5” ‘Outer Squares’
- 100 – 5” ‘Inner Squares’
- 25 – 5” ‘Center Squares’
Information about the sew-a-long –
- All tutorials will be posted on Friday evenings so you can have the entire weekend to sew if you so desire.
- I am ALWAYS available for help should you need it. Feel free to reach out via email, phone, Instagram, Facebook or carrier pigeon. If you get stuck, we can FaceTime or Skype and I will do my bet to get you ‘unstuck’. The last thing I want is for you to feel frustrated. This is a FUN process; let’s enjoy it!
- http://cleverquiltstudio.com/quilt-tutorials/quilting-from-square-one/ is your landing page and where you will find all things Quilting from ‘Square’ one.
- There are some notions that are required to complete this project and are not included in the kit. There are also some helpful notions that I’ve listed as optional. If you find you like quilting, you will most likely want to purchase these in the future. All of the notions are listed below.
- This letter is also posted on the blog so you can reference it at any time and all of the notions will have affiliate links so you can one stop shop on Amazon.com if you would like. (Yes, my blog contains affiliate links, but only to items I find useful and do not carry in the shop.)
Required Notions –
We are so happy to introduce our next project, Quilting from ‘square’ one! This four week sew-a-long is for beginners, yep beginners. If you know someone or are someone who has expressed interest in learning to quilt but doesn’t know where to begin this sew-a-long is for you!
Here are all of the details –